This banana bread is moist and delicious, with loads of banana flavor.
Let the bread cool in the pan for ten minutes, and then turn it out on to a wire rack.
Banana Bread Recipe
Here is a variation on the simple bread maker recipe.
Servings: 10 Serves
- 9 oz plain flour
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 3 bananas peeled and halved
- Place all the ingredients in the bread machine.
- Select the dough setting and press start. Mix for around 4 minutes and then check that the bananas are mashed and everything has combined.
- Stop the bread machine and with a spatula smooth the top of the loaf.
- Put the bread machine on to the bake setting and press start. The bread should be baked within 50 minutes. Test with a cocktail stick. If the cocktail stick comes out clean the bread is done. If not, bake for another 15 minutes and then test again.
- Remove the pan from the bread maker and leave for 10 minutes. Then cool on a wire rack.
Serving: 10g | Calories: 172kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 76mg | Potassium: 216mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 70IU | Vitamin C: 3.1mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 1.5mg