Barbecue chicken is very popular in the USA and ower the world.
For barbecue chicken recipe you can take all the different cuts of chicken: legs, thighs, press, wings.
Fired up your barbecue grill for about 275 degrees. Start out with some lump charcoal and burnt it down to a hot bed of coals. Then start to add sticks. For really good smoke flavor and hot temperature use oak sticks.
- 4 1/2 pounds chicken pieces thighs, breast, wings or whatever your preference is
- 1 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 3 hot green chilies
- 3 tbsp garlic chopped
- 3 tbsp ginger chopped
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 4 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- salt to taste
- With a pestle and mortar, grind together the red chili powder, green chilies, garlic, ginger, pepper and salt with a little water.
- Mix the ground spices with the teriyaki sauce and the soy sauce and add the chicken. Leave for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Put the chicken in the fridge for a minimum of 24 hours, stirring every now and then.
- Preheat your grill and cook the chicken for 20 minutes.