Barbecue chicken is very popular in the USA and ower the world.
For barbecue chicken recipe you can take all the different cuts of chicken: legs, thighs, press, wings.
Fired up your barbecue grill for about 275 degrees. Start out with some lump charcoal and burnt it down to a hot bed of coals. Then start to add sticks. For really good smoke flavor and hot temperature use oak sticks.
Hot chili barbecue chicken with teriyaki and soy sauce. This light meat goes well with hot summer days. This goes well with a fresh green salad and potato salad.
- 4 1/2 pounds chicken pieces (thighs, breast, wings or whatever your preference is)
- 1 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 3 hot green chilies
- 3 tbsp garlic (chopped)
- 3 tbsp ginger (chopped)
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 4 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- salt to taste
- With a pestle and mortar, grind together the red chili powder, green chilies, garlic, ginger, pepper and salt with a little water.
- Mix the ground spices with the teriyaki sauce and the soy sauce and add the chicken. Leave for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Put the chicken in the fridge for a minimum of 24 hours, stirring every now and then.
- Preheat your grill and cook the chicken for 20 minutes.