Chicken piccata is a great idea for easy dinner recipes. It can be prepared in 30 minutes or less. This recipe is so easy and delicious and should be part of dinner with friends or family.
Chicken piccata is a great example of how a simple combination of basic ingredients can yield such delicious results. It is a simple chicken breast cutlets. Piccata served with a sauce of butter, lemon juice, capers, and white wine.
Other easy chicken recipes ideas you can find here.
Chicken piccata is served with spaghetti and a sauce containing lemon juice, butter, and capers.
- 3/4 pound chicken breasts (boneless and halved )
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp dry sherry
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley (minced)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Flatten the chicken breasts by pounding them. Sprinkle salt and pepper all over them.
- Heat the olive oil and 1 tablespoon of the margarine. Cook the chicken for 1 minute on each side. Put the chicken to one side.
- Add the rest of the margarine, together with the lemon juice and sherry. Bring to the boil.
- Add the paprika, parsley, capers, salt and pepper and simmer for a couple of minutes. Serve this sauce over the chicken.