Quiche Recipe is here! A quiche is a delicious savory egg custard mix baked in a pastry shell with the addition of meats, cheeses or vegetables. We are here today to show you some yummy quiche recipes. First of all, we will tell you how to make the shortcrust pastry shell and then we will give you the best quiche recipe.
Making a quiche isn’t too difficult and there are so many varieties that you can’t get bored with them. We hope you enjoy our best quiche recipes.
Easy Quiche Lorraine Recipe
- shortcrust pastry dough
- 1 cup shredded gruyere cheese
- 12 slices bacon
- olive oil to taste
- 1/3 cup onion sliced
- 2 cups light cream
- 4 eggs
- ¼ tsp sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Blind bake the pastry case for 10 minutes at 325F.
- Meanwhile, fry the bacon and then chop into small pieces.
- Put the bacon into the pie shell together with the onion and cheese.
- Whisk the cream and eggs together with the seasoning and sugar.
- Pour the egg mixture over the bacon and cheese and bake at 425F for 15 minutes. Then bake for 30 minutes at 300F. Serve this yummy quiche with a green salad. It’s delicious.