Ham Casserole with Cauliflower Rice
- 16 ounces riced cauliflower
- 12 ounces broccoli florets
- 2 cups diced ham
- 3 cups grated cheddar, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Steam the cauliflower and broccoli until cooked through and tender.
- Add the steamed cauliflower rice and broccoli to a large bowl with the ham, 2 1/2 cups cheddar, egg, and spices. Stir well to combine.
- Spread mixture into 9×13 baking dish and sprinkle the top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately.