If you love coffee and whiskey you can make Irish Coffee. For traditional Irish Coffee Recipe uses glass with a stem. Warm that glass up so don’t lose all the heat from our coffee when we make it.
The first ingredient going in is brown sugar. It is important to use brown sugar to coffee and the whiskey in this case because of the depth of flavor that is provided.
The next ingredient of Irish Coffee Recipe is a strong hot coffee. Give it a little stir make sure we dissolve all sugar.
Add 50ml an Irish Whiskey. For the top layer, a nice double cream lightly whipped. Float it on the back of a spoon.
We get wonderful hot coffee coming through the cold cream at the top, with the warmth of the whiskey inside it.
Irish Coffee Recipe
Classic Irish Coffee is not as simple as adding a shot of whiskey to a cup of coffee. A great Irish Coffee is a well-planned and carefully constructed coffee drink for chilly evenings or hot company.
This classic Irish Coffee will be one of the best coffee drinks you will taste.
- 4 ounces strong rich hot coffee
- 1 1/2 ounce Irish whiskey
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 ounce heavy cream (lightly whipped )
- Poot the sugar into a warm Irish coffee glass, mug, or other heat-proof glass.
- Add the strong rich hot coffee and stir until dissolved.
- Add the Irish whiskey and stir again.
- Float the cream on top by pouring it over the back of a spoon.
- Do not stir again. Drink the coffee through the cream.