Italian meatballs are full of flavor. First of all, you have to cook the sauce.
The meatball cooked with herbs, garlic, pork, and beef mince. The size of meatballs has to be like a table tennis ball.
Italian Meatballs With Marinara Sauce
Here is a great Italian recipe. Marinara sauce, pasta, and meatballs – great
Servings: 4 people
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 egg
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp chili powder
- salt and pepper
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 chopped onion
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 ½ cup marinara sauce
- ½ cup red wine
- 1 tsp sugar
- Put ½ cup marinara sauce on a baking tray. Mix the meatball ingredients together and then form into balls. Put them on the baking tray and bake at 400F for 20 minutes.
- While the meatballs are cooking, make the sauce. Melt the butter and then sauté the onion until it is soft. Add the garlic and sauté till tender. Put in the marinara sauce, the wine, sugar, salt, and pepper. Bring to the boil and simmer for 30 minutes.
- 12 minutes before the sauce and meatballs are ready, put the spaghetti on to cook.
- Put some spaghetti on each plate. Mix the sauce with the meatballs and put on top of the spaghetti.
Serving: 250g | Calories: 1140kcal | Carbohydrates: 106g | Protein: 54g | Fat: 52g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Cholesterol: 198mg | Sodium: 912mg | Potassium: 1200mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 1079IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 265mg | Iron: 6mg