Mexican lasagna recipe, also known as tortilla lasagna, Mexican casserole or Taco Lasagna. Layered Mexican lasagna with corn tortillas, ground beef, chili, beans, salsa souse, and lots of cheese.
Mexican Lasagna Recipe
Now for something different. Why not combine the great tastes of Italy and Mexico. You will be able to savor a delicious mix of herbs and spices with a little kick.
- 1 lb beef or pork minced
- 16 oz refried beans can
- to taste oregano, cumin and garlic powder
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 2 ½ cups salsa
- 2 ½ cups water
- 2 cups sour cream
- ¾ cup onion sliced
- 2 oz olives
- 1 cup Pepper Jack Cheese shredded
- Brown the meat first. Then add in the herbs and spices as well as the refried beans.
- The layering is next. As you can see this is a very simple lasagna recipe. Start with the meat sauce on the bottom, then the lasagna noodles and so on.
- Mix together the salsa and water and pour over the lasagna.
- Cover with foil and cook for 1 and ½ hours at 350 F.
- Mix together the sour cream, olives, and onions. Pour on to the lasagna and sprinkle the cheese on top of this. Bake until the cheese has melted.
[Total: 0 Average: 0]