Quiche recipe vegetarian it is a fantastic veggie tart. It is so simple to make and so tasty.
French vegetable tart cooked with local produce, but don’t worry you can find all the ingredients in any good supermarket.
Quiche Recipe Vegetarian
- shortcrust pastry dough
- ¼ cup olive oil plus 1 extra tbsp.
- ½ red bell pepper
- 2 onions
- 1 zucchini
- ½ eggplant
- 1 carrot
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup light cream
- 1 cup cheese grated
- paprika, oregano, salt and pepper to taste
- Blind bake the pastry shell for 10 minutes at 325F.
- Slice the onions, the pepper, and the eggplant and fry for 5 minutes together with the garlic.
- Grate the zucchini and the carrot and beat the eggs. Mix these with the onion mix, the cream, the ¼ cup of olive oil and the herbs and seasonings.
- Pour the mixture into the pastry shell and sprinkle over the rest of the grated cheese.
- Bake the quiche for 35 minutes at 350F. This goes well with a tomato and cucumber salad.