Spicy Ranch Crackers are totally addicting and use only 4 ingredients! This delightfully easy recipe is sure to become a new family favorite! Sometimes the simplest recipes can quickly become family favorites. These Spicy Ranch Crackers are definitely one of those recipes.
The great thing about this recipe is it’s so easy you’ll find yourself whipping up a batch for friends and family all year long!
These crackers are totally addicting. If you like things spicy, you’re going to love the kick that they have too! You can always adjust the number of red pepper flakes you use. In this way, you adjust the recipe to your spicy foods comfort level.
The great thing about this recipe is that it can be made for a crowd or you can scale back the recipe for a smaller group. It’s totally up to you!Print
Spicy Ranch Crackers
- 64 saltine crackers 4 sleeves
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 2 tbsp red pepper flakes
- 1 oz ranch dressing mix 1 package
- Place crackers in a large jar, container, or plastic bag.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together in a small bowl or jar.
- Pour over crackers and shake/roll the container every 10 minutes or so for at least an hour.
- Serve and enjoy!